Sunday, July 19, 2015

Periscoping Misadventure

Not going to lie, it was painful to watch on replay - lots of umms, repeated words, and oh, ugh! just not how I want to present to the world.

But, I did it!  I went for it, learned (did another one a few minutes later so I could learn how to switch views), experienced some inward groans, and now am even more energized about how I can make this work @ Back 2 School Boot Camp in August and in September, my classroom.

This is the rage now, teachers - hop on board and be the innovator at your school.

You can go to Periscope @teach2inspire6 to watch for the next 24 hours and then it's gone!  Not my stellar moment, but hope that it will inspire you to be brave and try that thing that strikes fear in your heart, but you really want to try it!  DARE GREATLY!


What I would have looked like if I could have figured out
how to switch views LIVE in Periscope
* now I know, perseved just like I want my students to!

No comments: